Best GMAT Prep Courses:
Choosing the Best GMAT Prep Course is a significant decision that will boost up your preparation and secure your place in a leading business school.
During this preparation time, you will learn a lot and so it is imperative to get your hands into the best study materials that will match your learning style and help you to strategize your exam.
But we have come up with Good News!
After thorough research and revision of different course materials, we have envisaged the best GMAT prep course to sort things out for you.
The GMAT tutorials have come up with free as well as paid courses. Moreover, these courses are designed for both beginners as well as advanced learners.
So stay tuned and go through this article with rapt attention!
Our Top 3 Picks For Best GMAT Prep Course
It comes with a handy user-friendly online portal. Because of this ease, students can easily check their progress in the dashboard and can read the online lessons, practice questions, stream the live lectures and many more.
Princeton is also among the top coaching institutes for GMAT preparation. The entire course curriculum is segregated into smaller blocks with a unique approach. You will get 8 full length to practice tests & discussion.
Kaplan is a leading name when it comes to the best GMAT online course. It comes with a bunch of practice model questions so that you will get a vivid idea about the GMAT question pattern and then improve those areas.
6 Best GMAT Prep Course For 2020
Your Major Takeaways:
- This platform will bridge the gap between you and the letter of acceptance.
- The online courses will help you to boost your preparation and fast track your career.
- You will learn all the lessons from the best faculty starting from the basics to the advanced level.
- All the live classes will be available at the online portal once you log in.
- The online course content is both mobile as well as desktop friendly.
- As per the latest review, the course curriculum is not that comprehensive.
The course duration is variable.
The GMAT course material at Magoosh is available at a discounted rate and the students can access the live lectures, practice tests, along with mocks for one year.
Your Major Takeaways:
- This course covers both practice questions along with solutions as per your strengths and weaknesses.
- You will get thorough guidance from the mentor and take proctor tests, single tests, mocks.
- Moreover, a customized daily study plan is there to help you strategize your mocks and prepare you for the D day.
- It provides three kinds of guarantees namely Readiness Guarantee, Satisfaction Guarantee, and Money Back Guarantee.
- The course is not mobile supportive.
- It comes with short term access.
The course duration is self-paced.
The course material is available at 149$ and accessible for 120 days.
Your Major Takeaways:
- You will get a wide range of courses along with personal mentoring.
- The entire study material will be delivered to your house and you will get access to the best GMAT online course.
- Moreover, you will get full-length practice tests along with practice questions.
- Online GMAT channel is there where you can interact with the experts.
- Also, offline resources are available.
- The course module is expensive.
- It provides limited mobile access.
The course content of Kaplan is almost 180 hours of full-length computer tests along with practice questions.
It provides a few discounts that keep the initial price at a lower rate.
#4. Exam Pal
Your Major Takeaways:
- Being the Best GMAT Prep Course in an online platform, it comes with an intuitive study planner.
- It focuses on three lines namely Precise, Alternate, and Logical.
- Every topic will be discussed from scratch.
- Students will be mentored on how to take the mock tests.
- Expert guidance will be there based on the scores.
- Although it is one of the Best GMAT Prep Course platforms in the market, the course fees are quite expensive.
ExamPal delivers the entire course content in 100-120 hours.
There are three types of plain available like Genius, Premium and the Quant plan. The price range varies based on your chosen plan.
#5. Manhatten Prep
Your Major Takeaways:
- The most important part is that you will get the best GMAT prep books at an affordable range.
- Apart from this, there are free resources available to other students.
- Coaching in both offline as well as online mode.
- Good quality practice tests along with mocks.
- The free application is not available.
- Payments that are made are nonrefundable.
The course duration varies on the basis of the program you choose.
The courses are available at different price ranges based on the plan. Hourly tutoring is available for which 255$ is charged.
#6. The Economist
Your Major Takeaways:
- It gives one of the best GMAT prep course at a reasonable range in which you will get a 7 days free trial.
- The mode of the curriculum is quite flexible available both online as well as offline mode.
- Live interaction with the faculty.
- You will get more than 5000 tests.
- Moreover, it is mobile friendly.
- This short term course is not so effective since it lacks some of the important features.
The course duration varies on the basis of the plan.
The fee structure is $199 for one month, $299 for three months, and $549 for 12 months.
The Best GMAT Study Material
GMAT is a standard exam to get admission into the recognized B schools for different management courses. The test is conducted across 110 countries and for the best GMAT prep course, you should catch hold of the good study content that covers the entire syllabus.
- The first and foremost source can be the GMAT Official Guide. It is released by GMAC and this covers the previous GMAT exams along with 220 new types of questions.
- Secondly, you can rely on the GMAT Prep Plus plan.
- The sixth edition of Manhattan GMAT Complete Strategy set us available.
- Go through the PowerScore GMAT Reading Comprehension Bible of 2019 edition. This is one of the best GMAT prep course materials.
A Handful of Expert Tips To Crack GMAT
Cracking GMAT on the very first attempt requires sheer hard work, proper strategy, and time management. If you master these three habits and perform accordingly, then the ball is on your court. So let’s have a look at some of the pro tips which might help you to ace the GMAT test.
- Knowing the exam format and pattern of questions asked in GMAT on a yearly basis.
- Get the best GMAT prep course material from an authentic source.
- Hit the Quant section while attempting your mocks.
- Begin your preparation from the official guide and then jump on the study materials.
- After that, move to the Verbal section.
- Practice regularly so that you stay in touch with the topics.
- Rectify your mistakes and revise the weak areas where you have made repeated mistakes in the mock tests.
- Schedule your GMAT accordingly as you might have semester exams at your college.
- Don’t set the ultimate target initially. Go step by step. Set your target on the basis of strong and weak areas and talk with your mentors regarding the same.
- Try to give more and more mock tests as test day approaches.
FAQ’S – Best GMAT Prep Course
The most important factors that you should consider while taking an exam like GMAT is listed below
- Be it a short term preparation or long term, focus on the main topic is most important.
- First, strengthen your basics and then move to the high-level questions.
- Daily revision is a mandate so that you maintain continuity in the process.
- Take short breaks during studies and avoid study for a long time.
- Practice sectional tests and then go for mocks.
- Start with easy level mocks and then move to the advanced level.
- Stay calm and focused and don’t lose motivation if you are scoring less in mocks.
- Analyze the mocks and hit on the weak areas.
There is no such thumb rule for a good score. But if you are getting more than 600, then you are better than most of those who appeared and you have a very good chance to get into a decent college.
The best GMAT prep course will help you to hone your skills. It only provides you formal training with diligent mentorship and course materials. Rest depends on your dedication, practice, mock taking strategy, and time management.
On average students need to spend at least 170-180 hours for a span of 3 months in their studies. This may vary to some extent depending on the daily work schedule. If an individual is working in an organization the duration might increase. For a college student, the duration might decrease.
Well if money is not a constraint, then you can surely go for this. Mostly the test series is really made as per the latest pattern and so you don’t need to study the regular GMAT books available in the market. Mostly the Quant and Reasoning sections are nicely poised.
Studying GMAT is not a difficult task if you are confident and focused on a particular track. But you need to follow some general guidelines mentioned below.
- Get the study materials from a trusted source.
- Ensure kick starting with your preparation earlier than required.
- Study the quant section from the basics. Begin with the solved examples and then move to the exercise questions.
- Make a proper time table for the weekdays as well as weekends. This is mostly recommended for working professionals.
- After quants, focus on the verbal section.
- Practice the analytical writing section on alternate days.
- Then prepare for the integrated reasoning portion of the test.
- Break up your study plan and don’t read a particular subject throughout the day.
- After completing all the sections, start giving sectional tests and then analyze it on your own. Go through the free videos on YouTube or the official GMAT guide.
- After completing the sectionals, go ahead with the mocks. This will surely boost up your preparation and help you to maximize your score.
It’s Your Turn Now!
Well, this is all about the best GMAT prep course available in the market. So, it’s time to kick start your preparation and get rid of the monotonous technical work life. Well, this is completely a new phase, and hence, ensure to start early and stay ahead. However, before joining any random coaching institute going through this blog will help you in knowing the best institutes available in your vicinity.
Also, you can join it immediately if it fits your budget. The price structure may vary but the course content remains the same. Moreover, as mentioned earlier courses are available at discounted rates. And hence, hurry up and grab the best deal and embark on the new journey.
Best GMAT Prep Books:
As the management sector is flourishing more than ever, so is their job opportunities. Currently, there are a large number of students who are waiting to join graduate business schools.
It is very important to get admissions to the best ones for timely and better placements. Being one of the highest paying jobs, this sector is one of the golden opportunities to make greater living.
But, it takes a lot of effort, regularity of preparations and other factors to get through GMAT exams. Graduate Management Admissions Council or GMAC has been taking care of entrance exams for years. They have set quite an apt standard to meet by the examinees.
So, following this process you will need the hardcore best GMAT prep book to your disposal.
Making decisions about B schools was never easy, as it takes a lot of courage and effort to make it to the right one. The examination is purposefully conducted for global business schools with over 7000 programs. There are more than 2300 Graduate B schools out there, around the world. So you do the math.
It’s equally attractive and yet so tedious and difficult to get through the exams. You will need advice from prominent experts and should have an idea about what is the best GMAT prep book. Moreover, if you are looking forward to cracking MCAT or GMAT prep course or GRE, these Best MCAT Prep Books and Best GRE Prep Books will help you out.
Our Top 3 Picks For Best GMAT Prep Book
8 Best GMAT Prep Book To Your Aid
Here we’re going to uncover some of the acquaintances, for faster learning and better preparations.
#1.GMAT Advanced Quant: 250+ Practice Problems & Bonus Online Resources
While talking about preparing for GMAT, this one should come in the list of best GMAT prep book 2020, first of all. Manhattan has made quite a reputation in developing leading test prep sets and question bundles. High profiled expertise and well-planned curriculum are one of their specialties.
The Study materials hold the necessary and brilliant tricks which are truly time-saving. With the appropriate visual templates and sufficient information adding to the problem-solving skill-building, customers have given it good feedback. The advanced quantitative aptitude section is another amazing material to practice and set your skills.
- There are over 20% of the problems that are newly solved.
- The 384 pages of the paperback come at an affordable price.
- The second edition is more up to date and makes it to the best GMAT prep book mentions.
- The intuitive materials are simply designed for students.
- Developed by experts who have scored the 99th percentile.
#2. GMAT Official Guide 2019 Bundle: Books + Online
This actually features the question bundles from past exams, for a better performance as best GMAT prep book. The exclusive accessibility to the gmat.wiley.com for getting your own sets is a perk. This one right goes to your daily prep routines.
The reasoning part is also very approachable. GMAC organization being the author, you can trust them even with a blind eye. With positive hard work and proper planning with these bundles plus online features, scoring big is a reality. One of the pocket-friendly sets in our list; this is already a go-to solution for the students.
- You’re getting access to more than 1500 questions in a single place.
- It includes 220 unique fresh questions, an official guide, a verbal review and a quantitative review for GMAT.
- You can also make your personalized practice sets.
- Updated with current curriculums of GMAT.
- Engaging template for student’s benefits.
#3. GMAT Strategy Guide Set (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
This complete set of ten practice guidebooks is the 3rd entry in our list. The constantly GMAT exams require rigorous training and routine preparations. So students often find it really intimidating. Manhattan, being the leading providers, has introduced an intuitive approach with simpler structures, long ago.
Now, they are updating each edition with the changing time. They have records of dramatically improved scores of students, using their materials. Each one of the ten books has walked through a depth of knowledge and specialized detailing. Also, the free practice sets surely add some value to the student’s hard work.
- The fresh 6th edition has a last-minute quick approach for students and is perfect as GMAT prep books.
- There’s a total of 10 numbers of guide books included in the whole package.
- Hand made by the experts over these years.
- The models are designed for modern computer-adaptive examinations.
- Totally aligned with the GMAC official guide rules of 2015.
#4. GMAT Official Guide 2020 Bundle: 3 Books + Online Question Bank
This is another one in the best GMAT books list. It is much better to learn from the experts themselves. The customizable tools and mobile app are additionally accessible, for learning a better approach to the complicated GMAT. One of the most anticipated exams for MBA students; it takes more than hard work to score good marks.
Smart work and well-designed materials are go-to essentials for the students. Also, the online question banks are here for up-gradation of your skills. The 1700 past exam questions and further 200 problems will go to be quite beneficial if you’re looking for stronger clarifications.
- The book bundle comes with 3 books.
- Question banks are available through online approaches.
- GMAT official guide 2020, verbal review guide and quantitative review guide is included in the package.
- It contains more than 1000 GMAT actual questions.
- Another 300 additional questions are also available.
#5. Manhattan GMAT Test Simulation Booklet w/ Marker
Another entry, another Manhattan product for GMAT prep book. It was 2000 when this leading company had embarked upon their journey, with the ethics of better teachers for students. Since then, this tutorial company has come a long way, in the path of exam preparations.
Now, this booklet and marker combo pack has been well received by the students. It helps them get rid of pivotal examination fears. Test prep should take much less time and valuable teachings to bring upon the examinations. Moreover, opting for a good resource like this, while preparing for GMAT, is a good form of help.
- The book package includes a test simulation booklet plus a marker.
- Affordable pricing, for students.
- The learning tools are here to make students get well-acquainted with the GMAT exam patterns and papers.
- The simulation booklet comes with a number of five laminated double-sided pages
- Put together by the experts of GMAT examinations, with the highest scores.
#6. GMAT Advanced Quant: 250+ Practice Problems & Online Resources (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
Quantitative skill building takes a good portion of GMAT examinations. The students who want to get the highest quantitative scores, this set is for them. It facilitates striving towards achieving their exam goals.
The modern strategies for problem-solving and sufficient availability of data work for the best. The online approach, Atlas containing several interactive video lessons and time management strategies performs as good resources for GMAT tests.
The instruction being scribbled down by different experts reflects the best work of this leading company making it the best GMAT prep book.
- There are over 250 practical problems.
- Online resources provide definite help for the upcoming GMAT.
- The advance quantitative approaches are designed for students who’re looking for high GMAT scores.
- This edition includes 55 brand new questions.
- Atlas, the online learning platform is also accessible with the materials.
#7. GMAT Official Guide 2020: Book + Online Question Bank
Catching up with this specially designed official guide will get you through tedious lessons. The overall guidance and references are well prepared for the upcoming GMAT exams.
The complete guide also provides entire grammar along with quantitative reviews for the benefit of students. Plus, the additional 150 questions will surely enhance your aptitude and give you an edge over other competitors.
The three-fold aspects of books, online referencing, and mobile application are the only thing that completes your entire agenda. It contains even more than 100 questions than the previous edition of 2019.
- There are apparently 950 questions accessible in the online segments, which are a great feature for the best GMAT prep book.
- GMAT essay topic for better aptitude.
- Specified descriptions of the exam format and content-related queries.
- Online flashcards for better memory.
#8. GMAT For Dummies
The last is quite a surprise package itself as the best GMAT prep book listings. If you are welcome to the idea of fun and faster learning, then this one’s only for you. The time tested and management guide has been utilized in the entire package of sets. This is a proven practical resource for scoring big guns. GMAT revolves around admissions to your dream college, which can be true with the help of GMAT for Dummies.
Moreover, with regular practice, you can get an idea about what areas you need more help with. You can always apply the practical time-saving tricks on your real exam day. The book includes two full-lengths of sets for your practice.
- Every question type comes with proper explanations.
- Reviews of the fundamental concepts have been provided in the dummies.
- Another three additional tests accessible online.
Online Courses Approach for GMAT
Preparation with GMAT books is not enough for today’s highly competitive population. There are several online live and interactive classes held by experts that you should take account of. In this section we’re talking about only the best 2 of them:
GMAT Prep Online by Magoosh
- The course is designed with modern questions and answer strategic solutions.
- You will be getting continuous feedback on the journey towards improvement.
- The additional quizzes and interactive video lessons are gems to try for.
- You will be learning essential tips and tricks provided by experts who have more than 20 years of field experience.
- Up to 70% score is guaranteed by the course, which is a lot in respect to others and available according to your timing.
Online GMAT Prep by examPAL
- There is an explanation provided for the fundamental concepts, from scratch along with the best GMAT prep book materials.
- There are pre-planned gradual levels of increasing difficulty, which helps you to get overall improvement.
- The special instructors will give you the best advice regarding the preparation practices from their individual experiences.
- You will be getting one after another lesson to solve any of your rising doubts.
- Depending on the exam curriculum it will be giving you an intuitive approach for better learning essentials.
FAQ’S – Best GMAT Prep Book
There are individual website links provided along with each of the practice sets. You need to look thoroughly if there is any scratch for the pins option. You get to set your own questions banks in those online platforms, too.
Manhattan has been in this business forever. It has started on the ethical aspects of better tutoring approaches for the students. Their best GMAT prep book products have been praised well amongst the users. Our list of books has a maximum mention of their products. You’re getting the entire package for better learning.
We cannot say that 99% of marks are compulsory things. Although we can surely tell that always striving for the highest marks is going to help your process. GMAT is a highly competitive segment in its aspects, so you have to keep your scores high as much as possible.
The preparation is going to need you to buy a lot of books. But most of the books we have discussed here come in the range of 30 to 40 dollars. Even those are available at 7$. So you can see they do come at affordable prices. Moreover, this allows you to purchase several books at a time.
We have covered two of the essential official guides. These books are provided by GMAC themselves. So, you can rely on them for the necessary information. You can check their websites for more analytical research on schedules and topics.
B-Schools & Towards a Brighter Future
It takes endless strategies and numerous references to score well in your GMAT examinations. We know how important it’s to you, and your future prospects. So we have provided you with the best GMAT prep book depending on good judgments. While getting on with the same note, may we suggest the best two books for your advantage?
One is, of course, Manhattan and their complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set of 10 booms. Well, according to us, you are getting a complete guide package, plus over thousands of problems for endless practices. For in-depth guidance, you can also look up to GMAT Official Guide 2020 Bundle, to keep up your pace.